Sunday, June 1, 2008

Oh How I Miss HER

I miss HER so much. I didn't really realise just how much I did miss HER until last night when Shawn and I were laying in bed chatting. ( We do that alot just so we aren't interupted and we can talk about inportant things that we don't feel the kids need to hear.) He patted my hand which I had lieing on his chest. I bursted out into tears and he was beside himself trying to figure out what was wrong with me? Well, when he patted me I had this overwhelming sadness because my Gran used to do that when I would lay my hand on HER forehead or on HER wrist to take her pulse. SHE would pat me. (K^%d7f5 d <------) Kitty wrote that! (and these M's---)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok...so I think we all know that I miss my Gran. Pink was her favorite color so Im writing this post in pink.

I have been stitching lately on My Grandmother's House. The house is almost complete. It is very pretty so far. I really must charge my batteries so I can get some pictures posted!
Tomorrow, I have to work with Shawn and then with Janice at the cleaning company...WOW! I will be beat! I have to do that all next week too because the other girl is going on vacation..SIGH...When's my vacation?

O well...life goes on..
Jen




No comments:

Blog Archive