Friday, May 2, 2008

Its been a long time coming

I am back! It has been a long time coming. I haven't stitched much in a long time but am now stitching again. Yea me. I am currently working on Picasso's Rooster and At My Grandmother's House. I'm sure you can guess where the rooster will be going. Yep in my kitchen! I MIGHT do one for my SIL Karen for Christmas. SHHHHH...Dont tell her!
Grandmother's House will hang in my dining room close to my memory wall. I will post pics later of both.

On a non stitching note, I have went back to work. I started at the first of April. Im working with my husband's Aunt and Uncle cleaning offices at night. They own their own company. I really like it and it has its bonuses. I CAN NOT stand for my house to be dirty now. I feel like I am working for nothing if my house gets messy. LOL.
Of course, there is the disadvantages as well. The kids and Shawn are eating junk for dinner and Im losing stitching time! But at least Im making stash money! :)

Speaking of work, I must go now...I have to get a little sleep. Its a LOOOOONG night tonight with 6 buildings to clean.

1 comment:

Natasha said...

Jen,
Glad to hear you are back at stitching again :) It is good for your soul,your moment to relax.
I have sent the little gift in yesterdays mail. Let me know when you get it. I think you will like it.
Check out this blog. It is a blog dedicated to using the crock Pot. Every day she posts a new crock pot recipie. I love my crock pots especially for the days I know I will be working late.
http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/
Tkae care
Natasha

Blog Archive