Saturday, July 19, 2008

Will I ever

Will I ever get to actually spend the day stitching? Naw...I doubt it. I have got to clean this house today! It is such a mess. Anyone want to come over and help? Ive been working on cleaning everyone's room out one by one. Maybe when school starts in a few weeks I can get it all done. Yea Right! A girl can dream huh?
Ive been stitching on " A Happy Home Sampler" I really would like to get it finished soon. It is at that annoying point. Im itching to start " Home of a Needle Worker " by LHN. I have both editions thanks to some wonderful friends on 123. I posted my "wish" on the wish board and ta da! I recieved them both. I didnt even know there were 2 different ones but now I can stitch each and hang them together. They are kitted up. I just really want to finish the other first.
I did squeeze a bookmark in this past week. It is for an exchange. Im putting the back on and mailing her out this weekend. Very cute! Ill have to get a pic and try to post it when my partner recieves it.
Im off to cook some breakfast and start some laundry...ohhh the life of a housewife.
God Bless
Jen

1 comment:

Stitcher said...

Well bless those angels on 123 for helping you with your wish! I'm so happy for you! I love everything by LHN and started collecting a few more.

Happy Stitching Jen!

Erynne

Blog Archive